The Laguiole knife has been used in the south of France for over 200 years. The blade, made of high-grade stainless steel, is stamped, then ground and then polished in over 25 different manual production stages. Soft and subtle to the touch, a Laguiole knife will stay sharp and will never rust.
- Includes 12 Laguiole Steak Knives, Dimensions: 9.5 X 2.5 X 2.5
- Set of 6 Knives Made From High-Grade Stainless Steel with Serrated Nib Which Is Extremely Durable And Can Stand The Wear And Tear Of A Kitchen Environment, Rust Resistant
- The Blade Runs Seamlessly Into The Handle And Has Rivets To Secure It Tightly Together
- Slice Your Steaks In Style With This Knife Set Or Make A Unique And Sophisticated Gift For Birthday, Wedding Or Housewarming
- Knives and Vintage Wooden Block Made In France