Emile Henry Bread Cloche
The Rounded dome shape of the Emile Henry Bread Cloche is identical to a traditional dome bread oven. It ensures that your bread has the perfect amount of humidity so that your crusts are crisper, and your bread is evenly baked. Manufactured from Burgundy Clay, in Marcigny, France, our bread cloche will help you achieve the best bread-baking success.
- Perfect shape allows you to proof your bread directly on the bread cloche
- The domed lid traps steam from the baking bread that creates an environment similar to a steam-injected oven
- The steam gives the bread a crunchy, chewy crust
- Manufactured in Marcigny, France, using Emile Henry�s proprietary High Resistance manufacturing process
- Made from natural materials
- Lead and cadmium free
- Perfectly sized for a round loaf made with 3-cups of flour
- Recipe and instruction book included
- 10-year guarantee against breakage due to defective workmanship
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 500�F
- Made from Burgundy clay
- 13.2� X 11.2� X 7�
- 6.5 pounds
Made in France
For product related questions please contact Emile Henry at 302-326-4800
Features: Dishwasher Safe
Oven Safe Temperature: 500 F.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price.
Express shipping is via UPS.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico;however, an additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may also be required.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 800 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
Return & Warranty
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.