With its playful daisy pattern and calming color palette, this finely crafted tablecloth brightens up any meal with stylized wildflowers, evoking the beauty of rolling Proven�al hills. A charming backdrop to a casual breakfast or outdoor f�te alike, this high-quality French linen is carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship.
- Features a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- Every handmade French country tablecloth naturally features slight variations, making it a unique work of art
Disclaimer:�Round sizes do not have borders.