- Hand-painted and Handmade�
- This piece was made with traditional processes, it may have small irregularities that characterize it as a unique piece
- Since these are handmade and hand painted, the one you will receive may be slightly different than what is shown in the picture
- Made In Portugal by Olaria Carrilho Lopes, each piece is signed by the artist�
- Dimensions: 2." x 12" x 7" (H x L x W)
Handmade in Portugal by the renowned ceramic pottery artist, Carrilho Lopes, this�bowl comes from the village of Corval, in Alentejo, Portugal, known for its fine ceramics and�considered the Iberian capital of pottery. This piece presents a floral pattern with rich colors that will stand out on your table, but will also be a�spectacular decorative piece. Its food safe and can be used in the oven.