Levolor LX2 Electronic Water Level Management System - 220v w- 150ft Sensor w- 1" Valve
Levolor LX2 Electronic Water Level Management System - 220v w/ 150ft Sensor w/ 1" Valve
Levolor LX2 Electronic Water Level Management System has 220v w/ 150ft Sensor w/ 1" Valve. When the water level drops below the probe for approximately two minutes the computer opens a solenoid valve until the water reaches a level above the probe. Levolor LX2 Electronic Water Level Management System is time-clock activated and runs only when the equipment is running. Levolor is a computer-controlled device that detects a low water condition and automatically replaces the water to a pre-set level. Levolor LX2 Electronic Water Level Management System can be used anywhere a constant water level is needed to maintain appearance and protect equipment. It even compensates for waves so water will not overfill.
- Electronic water level management system
- 220v w/ 150ft Sensor w/ 1" Valve
- Sensor with 1" valve
- Easy to install on new or existing pools
- Ideal for vanishing edge pools and fountains
- Simple, relable and completely automatic
- Automatically compensates for wave action
- No moving parts to break or rust
- No structural modifications needed
- No need for an extra lid in the deck area
�� Product Notes / Warranty / Manufactures Website:
Return & Warranty
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.