- Made in the USA since 1979, Lone Peak uses super-durable, water resistant 1000 D Textured Nylon
- Premium hi-density foam in sides and bottom for stability, aerodynamic shape and gear protection
- 1 large main zippered compartment, 2 zippered side compartments, sealed with weatherproof zippers.
- Extra-long 4-point strap and quick-release buckle attachment system for a universal, secure fit
- Dimensions: 15� L x 4.5� W (bottom), 9� W (at filled pockets), 3.5 H (front/rear), 7� H (middle)
- Brand: Lone Peak
- Color: blue
The Swayback is Lone Peak's newest rear rack offering. Our customers have asked us for a more aerodynamic bag; one that would work with lower seat heights, and they requested more options to lash gear. So, we created the Swayback! To offer a "full-sized" rear pack, we extended the length slightly and lowered the front and rear to better fit under seats with a lower clearance, all while giving the Swayback an aerodynamic shape. We use water resistant, heavy-duty 1000 denier nylon fabric, premium hi-density foam in the sides and bottom to keep it stout, along with a full liner to ensure your most sensitive items, like cameras and smart-phones are protected. We also equipped the Swayback with a bungee cord lash system on the top lid, to offer gear lash points. The Swayback's large main compartment opens up fully and is sealed with a weatherproof zipper. To offer additional capacity, we built the Swayback with two substantial side compartments that are also sealed with weatherproof zippers to keep out the elements. The Swayback features 3M reflective stripes on the sides, carry strap when off the bike, and a webbing strap on the rear to hang a light for added nighttime safety. To ensure the Swayback will work on all racks, we engineered it with an extra-long 4-point strap and quick-release buckle attachment system.