- ? Made of 7050 aluminum alloy making the pole extremely durable while also remaining lightweight. The EVA foam handle is extra soft and very comfortable.
- ? Height adjustable from 42.5 inches to 50 inches(108-125cm); wrist strap is also adjustable.
- ? Collapses to 15 inches(38cm) and conveniently stored in the included drawstring bag; Fits into backpack or carry-on bags with room to spare, making these poles very portable and valuable during sightseeing trips.
- ? Each pole weighs only 10.6 ounces(300g).
- ? Each pole comes with a rubber tip cover and a snow/mud basket which can be used together or separately based on various ground conditions.
- Brand: Outry
**Assembly tips:** 1\. Take the folded poles from the carrying bag. 2\. Pull the telescoping section out to tighten the cable and align with the folding sections. 3\. Pull all the way out until the spring loaded pin pops out to secure the cable tightly. 4\. Open the external lock to fine tune the height. (Notice: Please adjust the tension screw ONLY when the lock is opened). 5\. Close the external lock after you finish height adjustment. **Disassembly tips:** 1\. Open the external lock to shorten the pole. 2\. Pull out the telescoping section so that you can press the spring loaded pin into the pole. 3\. Fold the pole into the carry bag. **1 Single Pole Package Includes** 1 x Trekking Pole 1 x Rubber Tip Cover 1 x Snow/Mud Basket 1 x Carry Bag **1 Pair (2 Poles) Package Includes** 2 x Trekking Pole 2 x Rubber Tip Cover 2 x Snow/Mud Basket 2 x Carry Bag