Shipping & Handling Included*
Puma Knives has a long history of high-quality handmade knives and first registered the PUMA trademark with the Knifemaker�s Guild in Solingen Germany in 1769! Puma Knives Solingen Germany now sells knives under 5 brands, Puma GmbH (made in Solingen, Germany) Puma IP knives (made with German Steel in Spain), Puma SGB (made with German 1.4116 German Steel produced in Solingen, Germany and manufactured in Asia).
Smooth and lightning fast is what you will be experiencing when you pull the trigger on the new PUMA SGB Mach1 knife. This new design was designed by Bob Carpenter, owner of Puma Knife Company USA. The Puma SGB Mach1 feature 18 ceramic ball bearings for impressively smooth deployment of the 4mm thick blade. PUMA SGB knives feature 1.4116 German cutlery steel that has a Rockwell hardness of 55-57 and each blade bears the Rockwell proofmark. The PUMA SGB Mach1 handles are composed of solid 2.7mm carbon fiber scales with stainless steel frame and liner-lock construction. The edges of the carbon fiber scales have been CNC tooled for added texture and grip. The Mach1 has a modified drop point. These are the first ball bearing knives offered by the PUMA Knife brands and we are setting the bar high for one handed knife use and design now and in the future.
- Pocket Clip
- Deluxe presentation box
- Mach-1: Modified drop point blade - Length 3.63� / Closed length 4.63�
- Lightning-Fast Ball Bearing Action for Quick One Hand Deployment
- 18 Ceramic Ball Bearings for Smooth and Highly Reactive Blade Deployment
- 2.7mm Solid Piece 3K Black Carbon Fiber Scales for Lightweight Durability
- Carbon Fiber Scales Are Textured Around the Edges for Added Grip
- 1.4116 German Cutlery Steel Blade
- 55-57 Rockwell Hardness Tested and Proofmarked
- Mach 1 Features a Modified Drop Point Blade with Jimping On Spine
- Liner Lock Folding Knife with with Pocket Clip
- Handmade by Skilled Craftsman
- Puma SGB warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original owner. Puma SGB will repair or replace any such defective product when it is returned by the original owner.
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Brand: Puma Knife Company
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price.
Express shipping is via UPS.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico;however, an additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may also be required.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 800 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.