Speck Pumps Model E71-II Variable Speed Pumps - AG195-V100T-0ST
The Speck Pumps Model E71-II Variable Speed Pumps AG195-V100T-0ST swimming pool pump is another example of Speck Pumps innovations to meet world energy and environmental challenges.�
- Dual voltage variable speed pool pump for above-ground pools
- High performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry-standard Carbon/Ceramic 5/8? mechanical shaft seal for convenient replacement.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150� F.
- All New: Horizontal/Vertical discharge in one casing.
- Suction and Discharge ports are equipped with hose adapters.
- For pool user's safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Specially constructed clear lid with lock ring design is easy to open. Strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
- Motor runs on a wide voltage range 100-130/200-250V (no need to rewire to switch voltage). Automatically detects 115 or 230V.
- Built-in controller, LED Screen & keypad can be locked for safety.
- 3 Adjustable Power Levels � Levels can be set to range from 50 Watts/1000 RPM to 1000 Watts/3500 RPM (in increments of 10 Watts).
- Programmable high-efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) maintenance-free permanent magnet brushless 48 frame motor.
- Horsepower: 1.1 THP
- Speed: Variable Speed Motor
- Voltage: 115-230
- Frame: 48 Frame Thru-Bolt Mount
- Controller: Built-In
- Cord: 3' Cord with Optional Plug Type
- Intake/Discharge: Includes hose connectors for 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" Hoses.
Return & Warranty
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.