Featuring a traditional 3-rivet handle design, these knives are precision forged from a single piece of our special formula steel. The new wedge-shape blades merge seamlessly into the innovative new bolster design delivering comfort, balance and safety without compromising the cutting edge.
Used to cut cooked material too difficult for a butter knife like steaks or hard root vegetables.
- Size:�4.5" / 115 mm
- One-piece SIGMAFORGE� construction
- Made from special formula, high performance "NO STAIN" steel
- FRIODUR� ice-hardened blades
- 57� Rockwell Hardness
- New blade shapes for enhanced performance
- Contoured bolster guides the hand into a professional pinch-grip
- Fully visible tang
- Traditional 3-rivet handle design
- Made in Germany
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship